As 2012 winds down, we are having our last Gear Review Opportunity for the year. This one should appeal to just about everyone. So, without further ado, …
There are 2 seperate items in this week’s Gear Review Opportunity. The first offering, from Avex is actually 2 seperate items (I guess that makes this a 3 course offering!) First up are 3 each 20 oz. Autoseal Insulated Travel Mugs. Next up from Avex are 4 each Brazos Autoseal Water Bottles. And the last part of this week’s offerings come to us from LoopRope, who has agreed to send 2 of their 5′ multi-purpose LoopRopes to lucky bloggers to use and review. Here are the details:
AVEX® products are functionally smarter, enhancing efficiency of use during activities to increase athletic performance. Water bottles and insulated travel mugs boast advanced functionality, including AUTOSEAL® technology for convenient one-handed use during activities such as biking, hiking or running, whether outside or at the gym. Additionally, the product line incorporates premium features such as vacuum insulation for extreme temperature retention, double-wall construction to eliminate condensation, and built-in carabiners for easy transport.
The Travel Mugs feature the following:
Vacuum-insulated stainless steel travel mug keeps drinks hot for up to 7 hours or cold for up to 20 hours.
- Double-wall vacuum-insulated technology means that this stainless steel mug keeps beverages hot for 7 hours, and cold for 20 hours.
- This travel mug features patented AUTOSEAL® technology for 100% leak-proof and 100% spill-proof performance.
- One-handed operation for convenient drinking during activities – simply press the button to sip; release the button to automatically seal the mug.
- Button locks to prevent accidental actuation when carrying inside bags or with other items.
- Exclusive, patent-pending, dishwasher-safe base design grips table tops and reduces clanking.
- 100% FDA-approved, BPA-free materials.
- Sleek design fits cup holders for travel.
- Double-wall stainless steel construction eliminates external condensation.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- 20 oz. capacity.
The Water Bottle features the following:
- This BPA-free plastic water bottle has no cap to remove, no spout to open – making it perfect for one-handed use during activities.
- This water bottle features patented AUTOSEAL® spill-proof & leak-proof technology – simply press the button to sip and release to automatically seal. The AUTOSEAL® lid automatically seals between drinks to eliminate spills and leaks.
- Easy transport with a convenient clip-on handle that attaches to gym bags, backpacks and gear.
- Easily track water intake with volume markings on the bottle.
- Spout shield covers and protects the spout from dirt and germs.
- No plastic odors or taste with FDA-approved, BPA-free Tritan™ materials.
- Water bottle is top-rack dishwasher-safe.
- 25 oz. capacity.
Now – onto the LoopRope! From the company’s website:
LoopRope 5ft Tie Down
Key Features of the LoopRope Tie Downs: • LoopRope 5ft 1/4″ shock cord is crimped at several intervals. • Each loop can be an additional fastening point – increases stability and security. • Multi-purpose, multi-anchor point fastening system. • The LoopRope tie down system is much simpler and safer than traditional bungee or rope tie downs. • Replaces traditional bungee cords with high quality shock cord and stainless steel carabener. • Quickly and easily secures cargo or equipment with no need to tie knots. • Looprope never tangles. • One LoopRope tie down strap solves many fastening problems. • Satisfaction guaranteed!
LoopRope System Can Be Used As:
• Truck tie downs, boat docking lines, cargo nets, all purpose tie downs for: camping, motorcycles, ATV’s, RV’s, storage. LoopRope is a fully customizable system for securing anything.
You all know the drill, if you are interested in one, two or all three pieces of gear, just comment below and say which item or just say I’m in for ALL.
We’ll post the results this next Monday. We’ll call it an early Christmas present you get on Christmas Eve!
Before you pull that comment trigger: Gear Review Opportunity is open to OBN Members with an Active Blog on the Outdoor Blogger Directory. By Commenting on this Entry you confirm you have read the Reviewer Guidelines and agree to the terms and conditions. Comments will be accepted until Tuesday at 2 p.m. MST. Winning comment (s) will be selected by the Random Number Generator and announced this coming Monday on the OBN. Please check back to see if the RNG has shined upon you, we don’t track down winners…