This gear review opportunity is Plan B for those of you who don’t get a new Outdoor Shirt from Santa this year!
With exceptional Techwick moisture management, and a soft feel, the Essential Crew is ideal for layering or wearing alone during all multisport activities.
· 100% polyester fabric with a grid face
· Superior wicking—engineered to pull sweat away from your skin and keep your skin dry for better performance
· Dries quickly so you feel more comfortable
· Resists odor with an antimicrobial treatment
· Flatlock seams for nonchafing comfort
· Reflective logos on the sleeves
· Versatile performance for running, biking, paddling, and all high-energy activities
Visit EMS (Eastern Mountain Sports) For additional information and to check out their full line of Outdoor wear.
For this opportunity, EMS is giving 1 Outdoor Blogger 1 shirt to test out and review.
As always, gear review opportunities are open to anyone who has a Blog on the Outdoor Blog Directory and for a refresher:
Before you pull that comment trigger: Gear Review Opportunity is open to OBN Members with an Active Blog on the Outdoor Blogger Directory. By Commenting on this Entry you confirm you have read the Reviewer Guidelines and agree to the terms and conditions. Comments will be accepted until Sunday at 5 p.m. MST. Winning comment (s) will be selected by the Random Number Generator and announced this coming Monday on the OBN. Please check back to see if the RNG has shined upon you, we don’t track down winners…
Ok, now comment and get in on Plan B!