As some of you may have noticed on your personal blogs, sometimes you become an online ‘authority’ on a topic without meaning too. Apparently, All Mighty Google has chosen us as the go-to ‘mice while camping’ experts…
So in the spirit of being helpful, I started saving the search terms I saw over the last month thinking that if visitors come seeking advice, we as outdoors people should help them out.
Let’s look at the questions, queries, statements and searches that landed visitors on the OBN recently:
- How to keep mice away when hiking
- a mouse in my tent
- how to keep mice away from your camp
- I hate mice how to keep one away from me in the outdoors
- Should you kill a mouse in your tent or try to trap it
- Can you die from disease if a wild mice get in your camp trailer
- mice in my tent
- A wild mouse touched me outdoors will I be ok
- chipmunks and mice invading while camping
- should I throw away food that mice got into on our camping trip
- how do mice get into tents
Now it’s your turn Outdoor Bloggers. Do you have answers for these questions? What do you do to keep mice away from your Outdoor experience? Have you had an unfortunate mouse experience like I once did? What’s your combat tactics to keep mice away plan?
Let’s hear what you got and help out others seeking some mouse proof camping advice….