Welcome to the official Grand Opening of the Outdoor Blogger Network. We are really glad you’re here! Whether you’re a blogger who wants to be a part of this network, or a reader of outdoor blogs who wants to find the best material on the web, you’ve come to the right place.
First time here? We have a pretty comprehensive series of intro pages here on the home page that go into greater detail of the categories and objectives we hope to achieve in short order. You can also read more about the beginning of all this and the ideas we have on the ABOUT OBN tab.
Since part of our site revolves around Outdoor Gear Reviews, what better way to kick this baby off than to give away some Outdoor Gear??? A few lucky bloggers will win some great stuff and as part of the giveaway, we’d ask that you use the product, and let others know what you think. We’ll have some happy bloggers, and some fresh Gear Reviews!! Seems like a win-win situation to all involved.
Here is the list of items we are giving away in our Welcome to the Outdoor Blogger Network Contest:
- A pair of Bushnell HD binoculars
- A Shimano Stradic 2500 Fi spinning reel
- A William Joseph Access chest pack
- A Plano 1470 polycarbonate waterproof carrying case. (items in carrying case picture not included. I know! But no can do)
Contest Details: This Giveaway will run from now, until High Noon on Monday November 1st. That gives everyone 2 weeks to comment in this entry and pile up extra entries if you want to increase your chances of a win. Our comment section is set to number every comment we receive, so all of our giveaways & gear review offer winners will be selected via a random generator.
We believe in the reward the buzz concept and want to offer several ways to earn extra entries in the Giveaway. To keep things simple and on the straight and narrow, please leave a separate comment for each buzz action you’ve done. Honor system reigns supreme around these parts, so we’ll trust you.
- Leave a comment – 1 entry
- Write a post about the OBN on your blog – 2 entries (that’s right, leave 2 more comments indicating you did this!)
- Place the OBN Badge on your Website – 2 entries (and we thank you!)
- Subscribe to the RSS or Email Feed – 1 entry
- Mention the OBN on your Facebook -1 entry
- Mention the OBN on Twitter – 1 entry
No need to be shy about this. Every person could have 5 or more comments below! Imagine if you were out fishing with your friends, you wouldn’t catch just one fish and put your rod down for the rest of the day to give your friends a better chance of catching up….would you? Have fun and we can’t wait to send out some great gear to some great Outdoor Blogger Network supporters. Good luck!
(Remember, each entry needs to be a separate comment)
(Bushnell HD binoculars picture coming soon)
Rebecca & Joe